For the third year the Cambridge Beer Festival has a selection of British beers served using the KeyKeg system.
Most of these beers will be served from the bar at the left hand end of the tent. Some (from Bexar County, Grain and Three Blind Mice) will be served from those breweries’ own bars.
Here’s an overview of the British beers we’ll be serving from keykeg. You’ll find tasting notes and an update on availability on the main beer list.
- Beach Brewery – Copacabana
- Bexar County – Death of Tomorrow and Hang On Tight
- Brass Castle – Hazelnut Mild and Helles Lager
- Brewboard – Fathergrime and Handroid
- Cattleshed – Working Class Hero
- Cloudwater – DIPA, Helles Mandarina and Session Pale Loral
- Grain – Hubbleicious and Pilsener
- Magic Rock – Dancing Bear and Fantasma
- Marble – Peaches and Beaches, and Table Beer
- Panther – Berry Bite
- Redemption – Big Chief
- Three Blind Mice – Breathe Easy and D.I.P.A Lo Docus
- Twisted Barrel – The Blue Rose
- Wild Weather – Ask me About Loom and Pirate Captain