Monday 20 to Saturday 25 May 2019
|12pm – 3pm||3pm – 5pm||5pm – 10.30pm|
|Saturday||£3 – we’re open 12pm – 10.30pm|
|Last admission is 30 minutes before closing|
- Payment is by cash or card, on the door.
- Entrance is free for all CAMRA and CURAS members at all sessions upon producing a valid membership card.
- There is no entrance charge for children.
- Not a CAMRA member? You can join CAMRA online or at the festival.
- Designated drivers can claim soft drink vouchers to the value of the entrance fee. Ask at the entrance foyer.
- The CAMRA cheese counter stops service 30 minutes before the festival closes.
- Due to fire regulations, there is a limit to the number of people allowed on site. When busy, we may have to restrict entrance.
- The festival closes on weekday afternoons to allow restocking and to give volunteers a rest before the busy evening sessions.
We’ve been trialling payment by credit card at the festival. You’re welcome to pay by contactless or chip and pin at the entrance, glasses stand or bar. We’re still testing the system, so do bear with us if it doesn’t all go to plan!
If you need to visit a cash machine, we have a pass-out scheme at the front entrance. A map of local cash machines is available, or our volunteers will be able to help you locate an ATM. In addition, some of the stalls inside the marquee take card payments and may offer cashback with a purchase.
Under 18s are allowed on site, but must be with a responsible adult – a 17 year old with an 18 or 19 year old friend is not sufficient. As at any licensed premises, it is illegal to buy alcohol if you are under 18, or to buy alcohol for anyone under 18.
The festival supports and operates the Challenge 21 scheme; if you are lucky enough to appear under 21, then please don’t be offended if you are asked for ID to check you are over 18. The only acceptable ID is a government issued photo ID (photo driving licence or passport) or a card showing the PASS Scheme hologram. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.