|22-27 May||12pm – 3pm||3pm – 5pm||5pm – 10.30pm|
|Saturday 27th||£4 – we’re open 12pm – 10.30pm|
|Last admission is 30 minutes before closing|
- Follow this link to purchase advance tickets
- Advance tickets allow you to join the queue for CAMRA members and ticket holders
- A limited number of advance tickets are available for each evening session. There are no tickets for lunchtime sessions.
- CAMRA members do not need tickets
- You can also pay for admission on the door on the day
- No refunds on advance tickets
Best value offer
Join CAMRA online ahead of the festival. You’ll get free entrance to the Cambridge Beer Festival in the members queue, free or reduced entry to many other CAMRA festivals, membership of a campaigning organisation that champions pubs, pints, and people, a free magazine, real ale vouchers, and much more. Find out how to join and more about CAMRA member benefits.
- Payment at the entrance is by card or cash.
- Entrance is free for all CAMRA and CURAS members at all sessions upon producing a valid membership card.
- There is no entrance charge for children.
- Designated drivers can claim soft drink vouchers to the value of the entrance fee. Ask at the entrance foyer.
- The CAMRA cheese counter stops service 30 minutes before the festival closes.
- Due to fire regulations, there is a limit to the number of people allowed on site. When busy, we may have to restrict entrance.
- The festival closes on weekday afternoons to allow restocking and to give volunteers a rest before the busy evening sessions.
Payment by card is accepted at the entrance, glasses stand, and at the bars.
Our bars don’t accept cash. If you’d prefer to pay by cash at a bar, you’ll need to purchase a beer token from the cash desk inside the festival. We’ll share more details nearer the time.
If you need to visit a cash machine, we have a pass-out scheme at the front entrance. A map of local cash machines is available, or our volunteers will be able to help you locate an ATM. In addition, some of the stalls inside the marquee take card payments and may offer cashback with a purchase.
Under 18s are allowed on site, but must be with a responsible adult – a 17 year old with an 18 or 19 year old friend is not sufficient. As at any licensed premises, it is illegal to buy alcohol if you are under 18, or to buy alcohol for anyone under 18.
The festival supports and operates the Challenge 21 scheme; if you are lucky enough to appear under 21, then please don’t be offended if you are asked for ID to check you are over 18. The only acceptable ID is a government issued photo ID (photo driving licence or passport) or a card showing the PASS Scheme hologram. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.