The Cambridge Beer Festival needs you!
The festival is run entirely by unpaid volunteers. They come from all walks of life and give up their valuable time to make the event a success. Without volunteers the beer festival would not take place.
We are always in need of volunteers. Even if you can only do one shift or even just a few hours to cover meal breaks, it would help us tremendously.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us in the past – you are amazing! Please do volunteer again, we’d love to see you.
Ready to volunteer? Sign up here.
Want to know more? Read on.
How to volunteer
- Your first time? Thanks for joining us! Please complete the volunteering form. You may not hear back from us immediately, but rest assured we do want you to come.
- Volunteered for us before? Welcome back! We would still like you to complete the volunteering form, even if you are a regular.
- You must be over the age of 18 years to volunteer at the festival. We may require proof of age.
- For your own safety, please wear stout footwear while on site. Do not wear sandals or other open toe footwear while volunteering. If you have safety footwear, please wear it during setup and take-down.
- Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about volunteering.