Wednesday 14 to Saturday 17 November 2018
University Social Club, Mill Lane, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the Cambridge Beer Festival Winter. We’ve taken the best of our two smaller festivals – October and January – in to one festival.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more and volunteer online.
Download the poster for Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2018.
- A new festival record - This year's charity raised a record amount at the festival. Thanks for all your support!
- Award winners - This year's winners of our beer, cider, mead and wine of the festival competitions.
- Saturday – plenty of beer remaining! - The weather forecast is looking in our favour today - come and join us!
- Credit cards - You're welcome to pay by contactless or chip and pin at the entrance or at the bar
- Thursday – a cycling experience - Something different for you to try today at the festival