Monday 21 to Saturday 26 May 2018
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 45th Cambridge Beer Festival. The festival is the oldest CAMRA beer festival and one of the largest in the country.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more and volunteer online.
- A new festival record - This year's charity raised a record amount at the festival. Thanks for all your support!
- Award winners - This year's winners of our beer, cider, mead and wine of the festival competitions.
- Saturday – plenty of beer remaining! - The weather forecast is looking in our favour today - come and join us!
- Credit cards - You're welcome to pay by contactless or chip and pin at the entrance or at the bar
- Thursday – a cycling experience - Something different for you to try today at the festival