45th Cambridge Beer Festival
Monday 21 to Saturday 26 May 2018
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 45th Cambridge Beer Festival. The festival is the oldest CAMRA beer festival and one of the largest in the country.
Like all CAMRA festivals the Cambridge beer festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. You can volunteer on line.
- The first twenty years of beer - We’ve added beer lists from our early festivals, right from the very first festival in 1974 up to 1996. The[...]
- 44th Cambridge beer festival award winners - Every year the Cambridge beer festival holds a public vote for the best beer, cider, perry, wine and mead of[...]
- That’s it for another festival - That’s it for the 44th Cambridge Beer Festival. The weather was amazing – not a drop of rain fell on[...]
- Another record-breaking night - The warm, sunny weather has brought people to the festival in record numbers. Nearly 8,000 of you came to the[...]
- First night - The opening night of the festival saw over 4,000 people through the door – the second-highest figure ever. As has[...]
- We’re open! - The 44th Cambridge Beer Festival is now open. The first beers and ciders are in glasses. If weather forecasts are[...]
- Foreign beer list now online - The 44th Cambridge Beer Festival Foreign Beer list is now available. Come and enjoy exotic deliciousness from Belgium, Germany, Netherlands,[...]
- Another day of setup almost done - As time goes on it’s starting to look more like a beer festival today. Our site volunteers have been working[...]
- We have tents - A few bits of infrastructure have appeared over the weekend, but today was the first full day of setup. The[...]
- KeyKeg at the 44th Cambridge Beer Festival - For the second year the Cambridge Beer Festival has a selection of British beers served using the KeyKeg system.