Monday 21 to Saturday 26 May 2018
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 45th Cambridge Beer Festival. The festival is the oldest CAMRA beer festival and one of the largest in the country.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more and volunteer online.
- Saturday – plenty of beer remaining! - The weather forecast is looking in our favour today - come and join us!
- Credit cards - You're welcome to pay by contactless or chip and pin at the entrance or at the bar
- Thursday – a cycling experience - Something different for you to try today at the festival
- Wednesday - Take a look at some of the brilliant photographs our customers took yesterday.
- Tuesday - Today is looking to be a gorgeous day at the beer festival. Why not come down and check out our huge range of beers, ciders, cheeses and more.
- And we’re open! - The 45th Cambridge Beer Festival is now open to the public.
- Welcome! - Anthony Cox, festival organiser, welcomes you to the 45th Cambridge Beer Festival
- Cider and perry lists now online - The cider and perry lists for the 45th Cambridge Beer Festival are now available.