Monday 20 to Saturday 25 May 2019
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival. The festival is the oldest CAMRA beer festival and one of the largest in the country.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more about volunteering at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
- See you next year - We'll be back, 20–25 May 2019, for the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival.
- Winter festival – our last day - 77 British beers and a great selection of German beer remaining
- Cider and perry - Our cider and perry lists are now online! Check out the East Anglian perry of the year.
- Mead - The mead bar is a popular part of the main Cambridge Beer Festival in May. This year we'll be having mead at our winter festival for the first time. It's something of an experiment, so we're starting small with a range of three: West Country and Tournament from Lyme Bay […]
- German beer - Germany has one of the best known beer cultures in the world. For many years the Cambridge Beer Festival has worked with Olaf Schellenberg. His import business has access to some beers from across Germany that are very rarely seen in the UK. This year we're expecting to have the […]