Wednesday 14 to Saturday 17 November 2018
University Social Club, Mill Lane, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the Cambridge Beer Festival Winter. We’ve taken the best of our two smaller festivals – October and January – in to one festival.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more and volunteer online.
Download the poster for Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2018.
- Winter festival – our last day - 77 British beers and a great selection of German beer remaining
- Cider and perry - Our cider and perry lists are now online! Check out the East Anglian perry of the year.
- Mead - The mead bar is a popular part of the main Cambridge Beer Festival in May. This year we'll be having mead at our winter festival for the first time. It's […]
- German beer - Germany has one of the best known beer cultures in the world. For many years the Cambridge Beer Festival has worked with Olaf Schellenberg. His import business has access to […]
- Beer list now online - The beer list for the Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2018 is now available. We're delighted to bring you 85 British beers from 39 different breweries.