Monday 18 to Saturday 23 May 2020
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
More than 200 real ales from 80 breweries, a range of draught international beer, cider, perry, mead and apple juice. Food available.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food.
If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more about volunteering at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
- International beer at Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2019 - The international beer list has beers from around Europe this year. As always we have a large selection from the Netherlands and Belgium. [...]
- Winter 2019 gluten-free drinks - Here are the beers we know to be gluten-free at the Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2019. [...]
- Winter 2019 vegan beers - Here are the beers at this year's winter festival that we know are suitable for vegans. For tasting notes and updated availability information, see the main beer list. [...]
- Winter beer list 2019 - It's two weeks until we open, and the British beer list for Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2019 is now available. We've got just over 80 beers from around the country, from 47 different brewers. The lists for cider, perry and international beer will be published closer to the festival. [...]
- 2019 award winners - The winners of the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival competitions. [...]