Monday 20 to Saturday 25 May 2019
Jesus Green, Cambridge, UK
Welcome to the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival. The festival is the oldest CAMRA beer festival and one of the largest in the country.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food. If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more about volunteering at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
- Try some award-winning Cambridgeshire cider - Winners of the 2019 Cambridgeshire cider competition [...]
- 2019 festival specials - Beer brewed specially for the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival [...]
- 2019 gluten-free food and drink - Gluten-free beer, cider, perry, mead and food at the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival [...]
- Welcome to the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival - Anthony Cox, festival organiser, welcomes you to the festival [...]
- 2019 vegan beers - Vegan beer at the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival [...]