Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 November 2019
University Social Club, Mill Lane, Cambridge
Around 80 real ales from 40 breweries, a range of draught international beer, cider, perry and apple juice. Food available.
Like all CAMRA festivals, the festival is organised and run by unpaid volunteers. We are always looking for volunteers, old and new. As a volunteer you get cheap beer and free food.
If you’d like to help out, whether just for a few hours one evening or throughout the festival, you will be made most welcome. Don’t worry about needing experience, as training will be given and we have a wide range of jobs available. Find out more about volunteering at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
- Winter 2019 gluten-free drinks - Here are the beers we know to be gluten-free at the Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2019. [...]
- Winter 2019 vegan beers - Here are the beers at this year's winter festival that we know are suitable for vegans. For tasting notes and updated availability information, see the main beer list. [...]
- Winter beer list 2019 - It's two weeks until we open, and the British beer list for Cambridge Beer Festival Winter 2019 is now available. We've got just over 80 beers from around the country, from 47 different brewers. The lists for cider, perry and international beer will be published closer to the festival. [...]
- 2019 award winners - The winners of the 46th Cambridge Beer Festival competitions. [...]
- Festival smashes all records! - The 46th Cambridge Beer Festival has closed, serving a record number of customers and raising more than ever for charity. [...]