Each year Cambridge & District CAMRA offers a local charity the opportunity to raise funds at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
We’ve supported charities for many years at the festival. The most recent ones are listed below.
- 2017 – Blue Smile raised over £17,000.
- 2016 – Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust raised £16,280.
- 2015 – Serv Suffolk and Cambridgeshire raised over £13,000 – enough to buy a new bike for the service.
- 2014 – You Can Bike Too had a terrific time at the festival and raised just over £10,000.
- 2013 – Camtrust raised around £10,000, despite the inclement weather.
- 2012 – Wallace Cancer Care (now Maggie’s Wallace) raised nearly £9000.
- 2011 – Cambridge Search and Rescue (CamSAR) raised around £10,000 and through your generous support you were able to help them to raise the £20,000 needed to buy a new Incident Control Unit.
- 2010 – Cam Sight raised around £10,000 to support blind and partially sighted people in the Cambridge area.
- 2009 – the Next Steps project of SpeakingUp raised a total of £3309.
- 2008 – East Anglian Air Ambulance raised £9580.