Each year Cambridge & District CAMRA offers a local charity the opportunity to raise funds at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
44th Cambridge Beer Festival
The charity for 44th Cambridge Beer Festival was Blue Smile. The team from Blue Smile had an enjoyable and fantastic week at the festival raising over £17,000 for the charity. They would like thank the generosity of all the festival visitors.
We’ve supported charities for many years at the festival. The most recent ones are listed below.
- 2016 – Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust raised £16,280.
- 2015 – Serv Suffolk and Cambridgeshire raised over £13,000 – enough to buy a new bike for the service.
- 2014 – You Can Bike Too had a terrific time at the festival and raised just over £10,000.
- 2013 – Camtrust raised around £10,000, despite the inclement weather.
- 2012 – Wallace Cancer Care (now Maggie’s Wallace) raised nearly £9000.
- 2011 – Cambridge Search and Rescue (CamSAR) raised around £10,000 and through your generous support you were able to help them to raise the £20,000 needed to buy a new Incident Control Unit.
- 2010 – Cam Sight raised around £10,000 to support blind and partially sighted people in the Cambridge area.
- 2009 – the Next Steps project of SpeakingUp raised a total of £3309.
- 2008 – East Anglian Air Ambulance raised £9580.