The festival is located on Jesus Green.
Cycling to the festival is straightforward, but there is limited provision for cycle parking at the festival. Note that any cycles secured to the emergency access gates at the festival will be removed at the owners expense.
The festival site is well served by public transport.
There is no parking on Jesus Green or on Victoria Avenue adjacent to the festival. There is very limited parking in the local area, so you may prefer to park at the nearby Grafton West Car Park.
The entrance to Jesus Green and the festival site is quite narrow and access for long vehicles is limited. Drivers of large vehicles are advised to contact the festival team in advance. Long, non-articulated vehicles can only access Jesus Green from the Mitchams Corner end of Victoria Avenue.
There is no postcode for the festival site. A postcode on any correspondence is not for the site and must not be used for locating the festival – you’ll just end up in the wrong place.
Please use one the following for programming your SatNav:
- Latitude 52.211842, Longitude 0.1245
- Latitude 52° 12′ 42.624″, Longitude 0° 7′ 28.1994″
- The Fort St George (postcode CB4 1HA) is opposite the festival site
- what3words: the delivery entrance is at https://w3w.co/fonts.sculpture.themes.
- Google Maps may navigate you to approximately the correct location.