For the second year the Cambridge Beer Festival has a selection of British beers served using the KeyKeg system. Most of these beers will be served from the bar at the left hand end of the tent. Some (from Bexar County and Three Blind Mice) will be served from those breweries’ own bars.
Here’s an overview of the British beers we’ll be serving from keykeg; you’ll find tasting notes on the beer list.
- Anspach & Hobday The Sour Dry Hop and The Stout Porter
- Beach Brewery Daytona
- Beavertown Bloody ‘Ell and Neck Oil
- Bexar County Bitter Invention of Satan and Cowboy
- Cheshire Brewhouse Scream If You Want To Go Faster (also in cask)
- Cloudwater DIPA, IPA Vic’s Secret and Mittelfrüh Helles
- Elephant School Cheru Kol
- Elgood’s Coolship Blonde
- Green Jack Baltic Trader 3 year aged (also in cask in an un-aged version)
- Moor Alldayer
- Nene Valley Mango Gose
- Three Blind Mice Bretted Cherry Flicker, Lady Grey IPA and Russian Blud
- Weird Beard Mariana Trench