The centrepiece of the festival, we have beers from around the British Isles, around 80 beers from around 40 breweries. We’ve beers from some of our oldest family brewers and our newest microbreweries for you to enjoy.
The 22nd Cambridge Winter Ale Festival Beer List is now available.
As usual, numerous old favourites will abound, but we also continually try to find new beers, new breweries and indeed new countries to represent.
The 22nd Cambridge Winter Ale Festival Foreign Beer List is now available.
Cider, perry and apple juice
Real cider is a long-established traditional drink that is produced naturally from apples and is neither carbonated nor pasteurised. We have a range of ciders and perries – normally around 10, with a focus on producers in our area, but we have plenty from further afield.
Food at the festival is provided by the kitchen at the venue.
The menu for 2018 is as follows
- Chilli con carne with chip
- Roast hog with mash or chips and gravy and onion
- Pork sausages with mash or chips and gravy and onion
- Veggie sausages with mash or chips and gravy
- Breaded plaice fillets with chip and mushy peas
- Roast hog in a bun with apple sauce
- Pork sausages and onion in a bun
- Beefburger with onion
- Veggieburger with onion
- Beefburger with chips
- Veggieburger with chips
Last food orders will be at 9:30pm