Changes to this list can occur throughout the festival – some meads will run out before the end of the festival, and new meads may appear if we restock. We’ll endeavour to keep this as up to date as we can, including updating the status of each mead.
- Cornish Mead Company Cornwall Blackberry Mead 17.0% Blackberry
- Friary Liqueurs Frome, Somerset Spiced Mead 14.0% Spiced mead with cinnamon, ginger and orange.
- Highland Wineries Inverness Moniack Mead 14.6% Dark, rich and peaty.
- Lindisfarne Holy Island, Nthumb Traditional Mead 14.5% A unique blend of honey and wine with the sweetness of the honey lingering on the palate.
- Lyme Bay Devon Tournament Mead 11.0% Dark and sweet with a hint of ginger.
- Traditional Mead 14.5% Sweet, light and full-flavoured.
- Shire Meadery Light Mead 5.5% Semi-sweet mead, floral and fruity to start with gentle honey notes coming in after.
- The Rookery Blairgowrie, Perths Hedgerow Mead 17.0% Sweet but dry, combining 10 hand-foraged wild fruits and berries, with a tannin edge.
- Pear Mead 17.0%
- Plum Mead 17.0% Rich, fruity, warming mead with some cherry and cinnamon notes.
- Sloe Mead 17.0% Rich, sweet, port-like flavour with a finish of cloves and cinnamon.
Last updated: 20 May at 08:27