This list is a hopefully accurate record of the wines that were served at the festival.
- Chilford Hall Linton, Cambs Blush 2016 10.5% Pink wine carrying aromas of strawberry and cream, raspberries and lemon
- Graduate 2013 11.5% Clean, fresh sparkling wine with hints of apple and lime
- Müller-Thurgau Schönburger 2014 11.0% Fresh white wine bursting with grapefruit and lime flavours
- Rivey Hill 2016 12.0% Delicate White, aromas of raspberries, peach and mango, and a honeyed kiwi finish
- Roman Road 11.5% Fragrant nectarine white. Peach and ripe pear notes followed by lemon and lime
- Sparkling Rosé Hundred 2014 11.5% Fresh strawberry notes join citrus overtones to a creamy, mellow finish
- Coopers Croft Suffolk Rosé 11.0% Pronounced floral bouquet and a crisp finish
- Dedham Vale Boxted, Colchester, Essex Bacchus 2016 11.5% Dry white wine with aromas of elderflower and summer nettle, passion fruit and kiwi
- Colchester Oyster 2016 11.5% Off-dry white with lemon, green apple and ripe pear aromas
- Reserve 2015 10.5% An exciting ruby red medium-bodied English wine. Dedham Vale Reserve yields inviting red berry aromas while developing complex flavours of redcurrants, raspberries and liquorice, leavened by gentle tannins from time spent ageing in French Limousine oak barrels that linger lovingly on the palate. It is made by blending four different varieties of grape – Rondo, Dornfelder, Dunkelfelder and Pinot Noir. It is drinking well now and will develop over the coming years. The Reserve is a perfect accompaniment to all meat and pasta dishes and an imaginative alternative to Claret.
- Sparkling English Brut 2015 12.0% This dry sparkling wine is made using the Méthode Champenoise. It has spent time on its lees in the cellar and has a refreshing lively mousse (the French term for the head of bubbles that rise to the top of a sparkling wine), good depth on the palate with attractive fresh fruit flavours and yeasty overtones. The grapes used are Orion and Chardonnay. It is delightful at all times, the perfect celebratory drink and a lovely accompaniment to fish, shellfish or canapés.
- Elysian Fields Ely, Cambs Acolon 2015 11.0% Light fruity red with plum, blackberry and light oak notes
- Acolon Rondo 2016 11.0% Dry red wine with smokey plum and blackberry notes
- Bacchus 2016 10.5% Medium dry white wine with a floral bouquet and predominating citrus notes
- Dry Rosé 2016 11.5% Refreshing summer fruit flavours, including cherry, raspberry and plum
- Rosé 2015 11.0% Light and refreshing, carrying strawberry and apricot flavours
- Giffords Hall Suffolk Bacchus 2016 11.0% White packed with fruit flavours, carrying elderflower and citrus notes
- Brut Reserve NV 12.0% Floral and fruity fizz, made over several vintages
- Classic Cuvée 2015 12.0% Dry sparkling with subtle hints of pear and hazelnuts and a biscuit dry finish
- Gainsborough 11.0% Full-bodied white with added oak. Lemony, floral with hints of grapefruit, vanilla and raisin
- Light Oak 2017 11.0% White wine with light touch of oak and a buttery finish
- Madeleine Angevine 2016 11.0% Light and crisp white wine with lemon and distinctive elderflower notes
- Rosé 2017 11.0% Wild strawberry and rose with distinctive cherry notes
- Sparkling Suffolk Pink 2015 12.0% Floral perfume, a creamy soft mousse, and raspberry and redcurrant notes
- St Edmundsbury 2017 10.0% Dry red wine, full of summer fruits
- Warden Abbey Cardington, Bedford Sparkling Brut 2014 12.5% Flowered, fragrant, fresh white wine. Citrus and a hint of sweet fruit.
- The Nonconformist 2016 12.0% Grape varieties: Reichensteiner, Müller-Thurgau, Bacchus, Regner. Bright fresh citrus aromas. Sweet fruit on the palate — grapefruit and tropical fruits, followed by fresh lime and lemon. Bone dry style less than 0.1g residual sugar/litre. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Winbirri Vineyards Norfolk Bacchus 2017 12.0% Elegant white. Grapefruit, passion fruit and floral characters with a crisp finish
- Norfolk Pink 2017 12.5% Strawberry aroma rosé. Crisp palate of rounded fruit
- Pinot Noir 2016 12.0% English Pinot Noir is elegant cool-climate Pinot Noir at its best. Fragrant, soft and flavourful with aromas of ripe black cherries and sweet fruit tannins.
- Reserve 2015 12.5% Juicy oak-aged red bursting with autumn fruits, rich spices and vanilla
- Signature 2015 12.5% This bold red is bursting with rich plum and dark-berry fruits; spicy with notes of coffee and blackberries and slightly toasted as a result of having been aged in oak barrels.
- Solaris 2015 12.0% Juicy white wine with creamy custard nuances, balanced with crisp apple and yellow fruits
- Vintage Reserve Sparkling White 2013 12.0% Aromas of white peach, wild blossom, spices and a hint of brioche