This list is a hopefully accurate record of the meads that were served at the festival.
- Avalon Vineyard Shepton Mallet, Somerset Organic Mead 12.0% Medium sweet with a light lemony finish.
- Friary Liqueurs Frome, Somerset Spiced Mead 14.0% Spiced mead with cinnamon, ginger and orange.
- Highland Wineries Inverness Moniack Mead 14.6% Dark, rich and peaty.
- Lindisfarne Holy Island, Nthumb Lindisfarne Mead 14.5% Light-coloured with a clean, light, floral honey flavour.
- Pink Mead 12.0% Pink-coloured mead with orange zest.
- Lyme Bay Devon Christmas Mead 10.0% Christmas pudding spices in a glass.
- Tournament Mead 11.0% Dark and sweet with a hint of ginger.
- Traditional Mead 14.5% Sweet, light and full-flavoured.
- West Country Mead 14.5% Medium sweet with a slightly drier spiced edge.
- Yore Sparkling Mead 4.0% Lighter but just as flavoursome.
- The Rookery Blairgowrie, Perths Midsummer Mead 17.0% Heady floral notes with hints of oats and malt.
- Mint Mead 17.0% Refreshing with a gentle spearmint aftertaste.
- Mountain Ash Mead 17.0% Dry and tart without being sour.
- Plum Mead 17.0% Rich, fruity, warming mead with some cherry and cinnamon notes.
- Raspberry Mead 17.0% Crisp, sharp and slightly acidic.