Changes to this list can occur throughout the festival – some meads will run out before the end of the festival, and new meads may appear if we restock. We’ll endeavour to keep this as up to date as we can, including updating the status of each mead.
- Avalon Vineyard Shepton Mallet, Somerset Organic Mead 12.0% Medium sweet with a light lemony finish.
- Friary Liqueurs Frome, Somerset Spiced Mead 13.0% Warm, sweet and rich.
- Lindisfarne Holy Island, Nthumb Lindisfarne Mead 14.5% Light-coloured with a clean, light, floral honey flavour.
- Pink Mead 12.0% Pink-coloured mead with orange zest.
- Lyme Bay Devon Christmas Mead 10.0% Christmas pudding spices in a glass.
- Tournament Mead 11.0% Dark and sweet with a hint of ginger.
- Traditional Mead 14.5% Sweet, light and full-flavoured.
- West Country Mead 14.5% Medium sweet with a slightly drier spiced edge.
- Yore Sparkling Mead 4.0% Lighter but just as flavoursome.
- Moniack Inverness Moniack Mead 14.6% Dark, rich and peaty.
- The Rookery Blairgowrie, Perths Midsummer Mead 17.0% Heady floral notes with hints of oats and malt.
- Mint Mead 17.0% Refreshing with a gentle spearmint aftertaste.
- Mountain Ash Mead 17.0% Dry and tart without being sour.
- Plum Mead 17.0% Sweet and rich with a full body.
- Raspberry Mead 17.0% Crisp, sharp and slightly acidic.
Last updated: 24 May at 09:09