This list is a hopefully accurate record of the meads that were served at the festival.
- Lurgashall West Sussex Reserve Mead 17.0% flavoured with honey and rum, matured in oak barrels it has slight hints of citrus and oak
- Spiced Mead 13.0% Made using ingredients favoured by Elizabeth I, this has a medium sweet spicy taste with a crisp but balanced acidity.
- Whisky Mead 20.0% Fortified with Scotch whisky, this has a sweet taste, with fine overlying tones of whisky and oak. Crisp but well balanced.
- Lyme Bay Devon Christmas Mead 13.0% Rich, blended with festive spices.
- Tournament Mead 11.0% dark and sweet with a discreet hint of ginger.
- Traditional Mead 14.5% Sweet and full flavoured.
- West Country Mead 14.5% Medium-sweet with spicy overtones.
- Moniack Inverness Moniack Mead 14.6% Made with heather blossom honey.