This list is a hopefully accurate record of the meads that were served at the festival.
- Lyme Bay Devon Christmas Mead 13.0% Rich, blended with festive spices.
- Traditional Mead 14.5% Sweet and full flavoured.
- West Country Mead 14.5% Medium-sweet with spicy overtones.
- Maidenshair Battle, East Sussex Black Mead 11.5% Similar to the Dark Mead, but with added blackcurrant.
- Dark Mead 12.5% A medieval style dark mead.
- Sussex Boar Hunter Mead Liqueur 22.0% Dark mead fortified with spirits and herbs.
- Vitis Hornton, Oxfordshire Banquet Mead 11.0% A light, sweet mead.
- Moniack Mead ?.?%
- Priory Mead 12.5% Light sweet and golden.