Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 November 2019
|12pm — 3pm||3pm — 5pm||5pm — 10.30pm|
|Saturday||£3 all day|
|Last admission is 30 minutes before closing|
- Payment is made on the door. There are no advance tickets.
- Entrance is free for all CAMRA and CURAS members at all sessions upon producing a valid membership card.
- Entrance at paid sessions is £1 for members of the University Social Club upon producing a valid membership card.
- Not a CAMRA member? You can join CAMRA online or at the festival.
- Due to fire regulations, there is a limit to the number of people allowed at the festival. When busy, we may have to restrict entrance.
- The festival closes on weekday afternoons to allow restocking and to give volunteers a rest before the busy evening sessions.
We’ll be taking card payments at this venue. We’re not yet sure how reliable this will be, so please bring cash. If you need to visit a cash machine, we have a pass-out scheme at the front entrance.
Under 18s are allowed on site, but must be with a responsible adult – a 17 year old with an 18 or 19 year old friend is not sufficient. As at any licensed premises, it is illegal to buy alcohol if you are under 18, or to buy alcohol for anyone under 18.
The festival supports and operates the Challenge 21 scheme; if you are lucky enough to appear under 21, then please don’t be offended if you are asked for ID to check you are over 18. The only acceptable ID is a government issued photo ID (photo driving licence or passport) or a card showing the PASS Scheme hologram. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.